Forecasting The Future With Xero Analytics Plus
Xero have just announced a powerful new tool called Xero Analytics Plus, which is available from today. Analytics Plus is the next evolution of the existing short-term cash flow and business snapshot features with greater customisation and more accurate projections. As part of this release Xero have updated the existing short-term cash flow and business snapshot tools into a free tool called Xero Analytics.
With Analytics Plus, you can use data from your Xero account to analyse trends and get a deeper understanding of how your business is performing. You can:
- View a projection of your bank balance 7, 30, 60 and 90 days in the future, to give you better visibility of your potential cash flow in the longer term and help you plan ahead
- See a prediction of future recurring transactions in short-term cash flow (such as Xero Payroll expenses), in addition to repeated invoices and bills that are already scheduled
- Manually add or remove transactions, so you can see how certain changes might affect your cash position and do some scenario planning
- Quickly analyse trends in your business performance, by customising the date ranges and account codes displayed in business snapshot
- Drill down to a transaction level at any point, to see how we’ve arrived at a particular prediction
Xero Analytics Plus Free Trial
Xero Analytics Plus is on a free trial until the end of January 2022. The no cost Analytics feature is available in Xero from today. You can try the updated Short Term Cashflow and Business Snapshot feature straight from the Business Menu. More information here.