When running a business it’s important to organise your affairs in a tax efficient way.
Have you been advised recently on:
- How you pay yourself and how much National Insurance you pay?
- VAT schemes available for your company?
- The best way of running your company cars?
- Tax free benefits you could be taking?
- Whether your business is structured in the most tax efficient way?
These are just a few of the areas our tax experts could cover to make sure you are paying an optimum level of tax. And through our association with various specialist tax companies we have access to various advanced tax planning schemes that can mitigate tax in many areas.
In terms of Personal Tax we think that everyone has a right to organise their affairs in a tax efficient manner (as long as it’s within the law). We can help you organise your and your family’s affairs in the most tax efficient manner with advice in the areas of Capital Gains Tax Planning, Inheritance Tax Planning, Retirement Planning, and Property Income. If you want a free, no obligation, meeting at our offices in Livingston or at your premises in Edinburgh, Glasgow or in between please get in touch to see if we can help.